Easter Card and gifts using Stampin Up

I really like how these treats turned out.I used the two tags die for the base, punched a hole for the ribbon, attached some Designer Series Paper and then used a glue dot for the chocolate bunny. The stamp is an older stamp that retired but you could use any stamp you have that says Happy Easter.



I also used some of the new flower ribbon on these by cutting off one flower and attaching it with a glue dot.
Description: Vintage dimensional flowers on strips of tulle. Approx. 5/8" wide. 2 yds. Vanilla. 126869  6.95

You can even color the flowers if you want. Check out this video I found on YouTube. You can skip to minute 4 for the coloring process.

I also made this cute shaker card for my class last month. 





We used the shaker frames 124155 to make the frame around the bunny. The stamp set is: 


A Little Bit Of Spring Clear-Mount Stamp Set126011
Price: $23.95



I may make a quick step by step for this card to post online. Let me know if you would like to see that. 

Thanks for visiting!

Jackie



Comments

Just lovely Jackie! I love that you are on the blog finds!!

Popular posts from this blog

Join me on Periscope tonight

Look who's getting a visit from the toothfairy!